REBLOCKING, RESTUMPING & LEVELLERS IN MELBOURNE
HOME RENOVATIONS, REBLOCKING AND RESTUMPING IN MELBOURNE
- We provide a professional service at a competitive price.
- We are registered for Domestic and Commercial projects
- Domestic Builder – CDB-L 60520 Commercial Builder CCB-L 60521
- We offer a 10 years guarantee and carry Public Liability Insurance of $10,000,000
- We organise the building permits.
- Sloping floors or uneven floors
- Cracks in the tiling or plasterwork
- Doors not closing properly or jamming
- Decay in the timber stumps
- Bouncy or loose floors
The cost will vary depending on the size and age of the property and also the amount of damage to the foundation. For a standard small three-bed room house the cost will be in the range of $7700 and above.
- In most cases, you do not have to leave the property however, if there is insufficient height under the sub-floor the floors will need to be removed 400mm which is the minimum clearance.
- This would require the house to be vacant as well as furniture removal.